For Immediate Release
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
What: GALEO will provide a briefing on the 2016 analysis of the Georgia Latino electorate size and performance. The 2016 report being released is the third report compiled after a Presidential election cycle.
- Total Latino voters in GA in 2016: 244,190
- Georgia Latino voter participation rate (53.3%) outpaced national Latino voter participation rate (47.6%)
- Latina voters (73.2%) lead in voter participation rates outpacing Hispanic males (37.8%) in Georgia.
- Statewide analysis, County by county analysis, Congressional and State Legislative Districts analysis
- Attention to both the cities of Gainesville and Dalton
Who: Jerry Gonzalez, Executive Director, GALEO
When: July 6, 2017, from 11:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M.
Where: Kilpatrick Townsend, 1100 Peachtree Street, Suite 2800, Atlanta, GA, 30309.
*RSVP by 9:00 A.M. on July 6th would be needed in order to provide name/organization to security.