EMPLOYMENT & LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- The Druker Prize is offering $100,000 for your cause and the chance to learn from today’s top thought leaders! HERE
- Georgia Conservation Voters seeks an exceptionally dynamic Executive Director. Click HERE for more info.
- NEA is looking for an executive director in our state affiliate in South Carolina. It’s a great opportunity for somebody who’s got a little bit of experience, a passion for organizing. For information on how to apply click HERE!
- GALEO is accepting applications for Institute of Leadership. This is a nine month co-hort that is open to the public and we want to have a diverse class.For more information click HERE
- TransFormation Alliance Academy Application. Click HERE for more info
- ALG Research is looking for a Junior Research Analyst. This position is available immediately in our Montgomery, AL office. Apply HERE
- Calling all lawyers! There are two staff attorney openings at A Better Balance – one in their New York office and one in their Nashville office. Apply HERE
- WIN List currently has open enrollment for this years 2018 WIN Leadership Academy Program and all submissions should be turned in by February 3rd. For one of their programmers, Public Service Commissioner District Three Candidate Lindy Miller was a member of the WIN Leadership Academy Class of 2013. To learn more about Lindy and her campaign click HERE
- SPARK is looking for a Trans Leadership Coordinator. Information can be found HERE.
- Wellspring Philanthropic Fund is looking for our first Program Assistant for the Racial Justice (RJ) Program! Apply HERE
- Upcoming Nonprofit Webinars: Google Analytics, Social Media and Maximizing Year-End Giving – Register HERE.
- The Georgia Alliance for Progress is looking for a Redistricting Project Director who will manage a multi-year redistricting reform project (“the project”), leading the planning and execution of the project. For more details and how to apply click HERE.
New American Pathways has multiple open job, AmeriCorps and internship positions. This includes a position for a Civic Engagement and Advocacy intern who would work with the ProGeorgia coalition this fall. All open positions can be found HERE.