EMPLOYMENT & LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- ProGeorgia seeks a Redistricting Project Director who will manage a multi-year redistricting reform project, leading the planning and execution of the project. Click HERE to apply!
- Georgia Shift is hiring part-time fellows for their fellowship program in Augusta, Milledgeville, Macon, Southwest Georgia, and Gwinnett County. They can apply directly here: http://bit.ly/GSFellowship
- Georgia Shift is seeking a highly organized, strategic individual with a commitment to statewide advocacy and accountability through youth participation to advance advocacy programs and campaigns on our priority issues. Click HERE for details on how to apply.
- League of Women Voters GA is seeking a Part-time Accounting/Administrative Assistant to join our team! For details, click HERE.
- GBPI is hiring an outreach fellow to deepen their work in communities of color. Click HERE for details on how to apply.
- Advancement Project’s National Office seeks a communicator to serve as a Communications Associate. This position is based in Advancement Project’s National Office in Washington DC. Click HERE for more information.
- The Annie E. Casey Foundation is now accepting nominations and applications for its signature Children and Family Fellowship.
- Partnership for Southern Equity (PSE) is searching for an exceptional, experienced leader to serve as the full-time Just Energy Organizer.
- New American Pathways is hiring for several positions. For details click HERE.
- Georgia Alliance for Progress is seeking a Development and Operations Associate. Click HERE for detail and application process.
VoteRiders is recruiting a national Volunteer Manager, who can be located anywhere in the continental U.S. Click HERE for details