EMPLOYMENT & LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- The Latin American Association presents: Portraying the Undocumented Experience Art Contest, May 5 deadline! Click HERE for more info.
- S.O.L.V.E. Grant Opportunity: Catalyst Grants are available to support the work you deem most important to your communities. Grant Application
- Institute for Southern Studies Seeks Program Coordinator for Southern Strategies Program. Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Program Coordinator” in the subject line. The application deadline is 9 a.m. EST, Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- Southern Partners Fund is seeking a motived individual to serve as the Program Officer. If you are interested, please submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample and 3 recent work references to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 14, 2018. When applying, please place Applicant for Program Officer Position in the subject line.
- Georgia Alliance for Progress is searching for the following positions: Communications Director, Deputy Director, Operations Manager. Click position for details.
- Georgia Engaged is looking for a Research Coordinator. Click HERE for details.
- The Druker Prize is offering $100,000 for your cause and the chance to learn from today’s top thought leaders! HERE
- NEA is looking for an executive director in our state affiliate in South Carolina. It’s a great opportunity for somebody who’s got a little bit of experience, a passion for organizing. For information on how to apply click HERE!
- TransFormation Alliance Academy Application. Click HERE for more info
- ALG Research is looking for a Junior Research Analyst. This position is available immediately in our Montgomery, AL office. Apply HERE
- Calling all lawyers! There are two staff attorney openings at A Better Balance – one in their New York office and one in their Nashville office. Apply HERE
- SPARK is looking for a Trans Leadership Coordinator. Information can be found HERE.
- Wellspring Philanthropic Fund is looking for our first Program Assistant for the Racial Justice (RJ) Program! Apply HERE
- Upcoming Nonprofit Webinars: Google Analytics, Social Media and Maximizing Year-End Giving – Register HERE.
New American Pathways has multiple open job, AmeriCorps and internship positions. This includes a position for a Civic Engagement and Advocacy intern who would work with the ProGeorgia coalition this fall. All open positions can be found HERE.