Join us for El Quince de GALEO! 15th Anniversary Celebration Dinner & Dance of GALEO and our work!
Registration is OPEN!
SATURDAY, October, 13th, 2018
Time: 6:30 PM Check-in & Opening Reception.
Location: Hilton Atlanta NE, 5993 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Peachtree Corners, GA, 30092.
Dress code: Elegant cocktail
Theme: Rooted in our community and reaching for the stars!
REGISTRATION STILL OPEN (After October 5th): https://galeo.ejoinme.org/QUINCE15
- GALEO Members/Nonprofit organizations: $85.00 pp
- Nonmembers: $150.00 pp
- College Student/GLC Active Member/Current GIL member: $50.00 pp
- Group Table: $1,750.00
Thank you to our Sponsors & Supporters!
The Coca-Cola Company
Univision 34 Atlanta
American Federation of Teachers
Castan & Lecca
Kuck Baxter Immigration
Jeffrey & Kelley Ellman
Terry Jackson P.C.
The Road to Recovery, Inc.
Rohan Law, P.C.
Amigos de GALEO: Amerigroup Community Care; Anonymous; Azteca America; BB&T; Luz Borrero; Susana Chavez; Cruz & Associates; DelCampo & Grayson; Georgia Chamber of Commerce; Georgia Restaurant Association; Plaza Fiesta; Pollo Campero Buford Highway; Julie Sneath; Former State Senator Sam Zamarripa.
Community Partners: Alston & Bird; Better Pallets Inc; Consultorio Medio Hispano; Georgia AFL-CIO; Georgia Budget & Policy Institute; Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce; Georgia State Representative Deborah Gonzalez (HD-117); Juliana Henao; Georgia State Senator & Minority Leader Steve Henson (SD-41); Latin American Association; One Path Legal: A Division of Bahl & Jadwani, LLC; Georgia State Senator Nan Orrock (SD-36); Sperling Law Group; Adriana Varela; Mimi Woodson, City of Columbus City Councilmember.
Padrino/Madrina: Delerme CPA, LLC; Georgia State Representative Brenda Lopez (HD-99); GSB Architects & Interiors, Inc.
Tables: Asians Americans Advancing Justice-Atlanta; Jerry Gonzalez; Equifax; Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP; MARTA; StarMar Consulting; Adela Yelton.
List of Elected Officials & Candidates for Office in attendance
- Steve Henson, Minority Leader in the Georgia Senate
- Deborah Gonzalez, Georgia House of Representatives
- Brenda Lopez, Georgia House of Representatives
- Pedro Marin, Georgia House of Representatives
- Bee Nguyen, Georgia House of Representatives
- Sam Park, Georgia House of Representatives
- Dax Lopez, DeKalb County State Court Judge
- Jason Esteves, Chair of Atlanta Public Schools
- Adela Yelton, Commissioner of the City of Avondale Estates
- Lionel Larratte, Commissioner of the City of Avondale Estates
- Stephe Koontz, City Councilmember for the City of Doraville
- Sara Riggs Amico, Candidate for Georgia Lt. Governor
- Charlie Bailey, Candidate for Georgia Attorney General
- Sally Harrell, Candidate for State Senate District 40