Tri-City Latino Festival will have two stages featuring local and internationally acclaimed performers. There will be a diverse group of DJ’s playing a dynamic range of music throughout the festival grounds while patrons enjoy a variety of arts/crafts, merchandise, and ethnic foods in our International Flea Market & Food Court. A dedicated Kids Zone will provide children’s activities, and there will be non-stop cultural entertainment all day long!!! The Festival will be held outdoors and the main entertainment attraction will be inside South Commons Civic Center. We are proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to the City of Columbus’ Ten Year Plan to End Homelessness and the ULGC’s Latin community initiatives.
Mapa del Sitio
- A. Parra: Latinos, Orlando y el control de armas
- Jerry Gonzalez, GALEO Executive Director
- Laura Isabel Toro, GALEO Program Manager for Leadership Development
- Alex Ramirez, GALEO Program Coordinator for Civic Engagement & Field Organizing
- Advocacy Email: VOTE tomorrow! And Volunteers are needed this weekend for the 2014 General election
- Advocacy Email: Volunteers are needed for the 2014 elections.