Wellness Coach II – Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Branch: Cowart Family YMCA, Atlanta
Under the direction of the Wellness Director, the Wellness Coach-Level II will support members with the research-to-practice, exercise-support protocol called THE COACH APPROACH®. The Wellness Coach-Level II must perform program responsibilities in accordance with the policies, organizational competencies, mission, and values established by the YMCA of Metro Atlanta.
Some of the requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in exercise science, physical education, exercise psychology, behavioral science, or a health-related field.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- At least six (6) months of experience in health- or wellness-related field.
- YMCA/ACE online certification and supplemental courses required by Y-USA within 30 days of hire date.
- Knowledge of general weight-lifting and health/wellness concepts and the ability to demonstrate use of wellness-related equipment.
- Must be knowledgeable about fitness-related issues, including, but not limited to, aerobic vs. anaerobic exercise, nutrition, benefits of exercise, injury-prevention.
- A working knowledge of computers: MS Word, MS Excel, data base management.
- Pass a criminal background and drug-screening check
To apply go to
I greatly will appreciate your consideration for this request.