Salary $42,162.00 – $48,486.00 Annually
Job Type Full-Time
Gwinnett County Voter Registration and Elections is responsible for planning and organizing all election and voter-related activities and assists Gwinnett’s cities and special districts with election preparations. The division is comprised of staff that are proud to be part of a team that works together to assure that every vote counts.
This position will be responsible for marketing and outreach for our Elections Division. The incumbent will create marketing material, work with community partners/organization and conduct outreach related to Gwinnett County’s Elections Division and the Bilingual Election Law (section 203 of the Voting Rights Act). The incumbent must be proficient in oral, written and reading comprehension of the Spanish language. The primary responsibility of this position will be to educate and inform various community organizations, registered and prospective voters about out election processes in both English and Spanish. The incumbent will also be required to set up and take down tables, display boards and various marketing materials for various public events.
The Grade for this position is B251.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. Will be required to provide original documentation as proof;
- Associate’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Three years of experience developing and publicizing community programs.
- or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience presenting to various community groups, giving speeches and corresponding with partners.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish. (if selected for an interview, bilingual proficiency will be assessed)
- For information related to position specific Essential Duties, Knowledge, Skills and Physical requirements, click here.
NOTE: The class specification listed on this site is not the official class specification for Gwinnett County and is subject to change.