Family Engagement Coordinator
The PATH Parent Liaison works to bridge the communication between school and home by helping parents get the information, support, and help they need to ensure their child’s academic and social success in school. The Parent Liaisons will ensure that parents understand what they can do to get involved, stay informed, and share information to ensure that their child’s academic success.
- Communicate on a daily basis with parents &: families to ensure they are aware of opportunities to engage in their student’s academic development.
- Answer the phone our front desk to assist our Spanish speaking
- Occasionally assist with breakfast &: lunch by running student numbers.
- Bilingual- speaks Spanish
- High school graduation or equivalent and six years of experience in community work or community centered activities in an area related to the duties as described above;
- Fluent in Spanish w/ ability to translate between both languages
- Knowledge of GA public school
- Willingness to be flexible.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency in word processing, database and spreadsheet computer applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Willing to exercise initiative and independent
- Experience working, creating, and maintaining successful working relationships.
Salary range $35,000 $46,000