A full service commercial real estate company located in Sandy Springs seeks to hire a part-time and /or Full time Assistant.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills( Bilingual Spanish- English) is a plus.
· Must have a demonstrated track record in multi-tasking, communicating effectively, and thriving in a fast-paced environment.
• Prepare memoranda, letters, proposals, leases, charts, tables and other documents using various software packages.
• Research property information, including ownership, zoning, etc.
• Maintain property listings in CoStar and LoopNet.
• Prepare internal paperwork to submit to accounting for leases and/or purchases of property.
• 2+ years’ experience as an administrative professional within a commercial real estate environment.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Adobe and Outlook).
• Have an advanced knowledge and ability to complete word processing tasks (correspondence, reports, memos, proposals, quick books, charts, agreements, mass mailings, etc.).
• Excellent proofreading and organizational skills.
• Show a willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
• Show initiative in taking ownership of all projects through completion. Company offers a salary in the $25 – $30,000 range with excellent bonus based on profitability and performance.
For IMMEDIATE consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.