naturalization turner field

Need to register to vote?
Already registered but need to find your precinct location?
See below!


If you are a US citizen and 18 or older, you can register to vote!

Convenient options include:

    1. You can register to vote online

* If you are a naturalized citizen you may not be able to register online. If this is the case please call us at 1-888-54-GALEO (42536)

    1. You can register when you obtain or renew your drivers license, or when applying for public assistance such as WIC, food stamps, Medicaid, TANF
    2. Any county library, county courthouse or city hall
    3. The office of the Elections Registrar for your county

This short video contains a step-by-step guide to Filling out the Voter Registration Form


The following link can help you verify your registration status, poll location, early voting locations and review your registration information on file with the county office:

Check your status