The City of Morrow is seeking qualified applicants for a Senior Accountant
employment opportunity. This position is responsible for assisting with core
financial functions and administration within the Finance Department.
Duties may include assistance with budget preparation, payroll, accounts
payables and receivables, internal auditing, and financial record keeping.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and related experience preferred in
municipal or County government and\or equivalent combination of education
* Three five (5) years’ experience in General Accounting position,
preferably with a government.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of Governmental Accounting software
* Valid Georgia Driver’s License
* Acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (3 years)
* CPA Certification
For full job description and to apply visit: www.cityofmorrow.com
The City of Morrow is an equal opportunity employer and we consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a
non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally