GALEO CANVASSER JOB DESCRIPTION
- $16/hour is the base rate
- Up to $23
Phone Banking & Text Banking
- Must have a reliable internet connection
- Must be able to speak Spanish and English
- Must have an accessible computer
- Must have reliable transportation
-Consists of working with Supermercados/Restaurants to speak with, distribute flyers, and voter registration of customers of the established business upon their approval of partnership.
-Hours for tabling vary from 10am-8pm. Dependent on whether there are lights outside of the business for safety purposes. Please ask a Field Organizer if you are unsure.
-Locations will be listed on an excel and catoregized by county. This document will be shared with canvassers (if not received please request it).
- Number of Voter Registrations must be reported to your Field Organizer at the end of each shift AND listed in your invoice.
- Turfs for canvassing will be provided to you by one of the Field Organizers
- Progress will be tracked on the app MiniVan (canvassers are required to use this app while canvassing)
- Be sure to complete EVERY turf you begin.
-Schedule your days a week in advance. A sign-up link will be provided.
-Must fill out the timesheet each and every shift.
- Schedule must include time, location, and whether you are tabling, canvassing, or working remotely.
- Canvassers are required to work a minimum of 10 hours and maximum of 30 hours per week.
- Invoices are due every 1st and 15th of the month to your field organizer
For More Information Contact:
Director for Civic Engagement